In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular with the General Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) - in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should first of all provide information on the processing of their personal data specified in article 13 or 14 of GDPR - depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
In the context of the above, we inform you that:
- INSTAL-PROJEKT Gawłowscy, Ścierzyńscy Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Nowa Wieś k/Włocławek, 87-853 Kruszyn is the administrator of your personal data. E-mail contact to the Data Protection Officer at INSTAL-PROJEKT: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the contract,
- conducting analyses and statistics in the field of business activity,
- sale of products and services offered by the administrator,
- purchase of materials, goods and services from contractors cooperating with the administrator,
- after-sales service for products and services offered by the administrator,
- conducting marketing activities by the administrator independently or in cooperation with other entities, after prior consent to conduct such activities,
- pursuing claims,
- replying to letters and applications,
- carrying out activities related to ensuring safety,
- fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data may be one or more of the following:
- consent granted,
- the need to perform the contract or take action at your request before the contract is concluded,
- the need to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator,
- necessity resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
- Depending on the purpose of personal data processing, your data may be transferred to the following entities:
- cooperating entities and contractors, in connection with activities ordered by the administrator, carried out in its favour and on its behalf,
- courier and postal companies that will deliver your parcels to you,
- law firms providing services to the administrator in the scope of conducted activities,
- entities or bodies authorized under the provisions of law.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third party state.
- The period of processing of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which the said personal data will be processed/stored is determined on the basis of the following factors:
- legal provisions that may oblige the administrator to process data for a specific period of time (e.g. the Accounting Act),
- the period for which the services are provided,
- the period necessary to defend the interests of the administrator against claims,
- the period for which the consent was granted.
- In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to the following:
- requesting access to your personal data in order to rectify the data,
- request to supplement incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional statement,
- deletion of data or limitation of processing,
- object to the further processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data.
- Expressing consent, if it constitutes a premise for the processing of personal data, is always voluntary.
- If the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing, which was carried out on the basis of the granted consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of doubts as to the correctness of the processing of personal data by the administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
President of INSTAL-PROJEKT
Gawłowscy, Ścierzyńscy Spółka Jawna